Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fall SPECIAL weekend.....October 1, 2, 3rd

I am offering one last weekend as a "special" session weekend. This weekend is NOT a mini session weekend. It is just a special location shoot that will feature a discounted session fee. There will be NO print credits with this session. Here's the details:


~ $75/session

~ 1 hour time slot

~ max 6 people....each additional person is $15

~ one outfit change allowed

~ session fee MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE to hold your spot!!!



mail fee to:


428 Westport Way
Flowood, MS 39232


This is a very awesome location that I'm getting to use this season. Hopefully I will be able to use again, but I don't want to wear out my welcome! We will be able to use tractors, an old school bus, several old vehicles and some old furniture out in an open field. There are lots of options and this is why I'm not offering this location as a mini session weekend. I want to be able to relax and let your family enjoy the session and get lots of great options for you to choose from.



Time Slots:



Friday October 1 ~


3pm - filled
4pm - filled
5pm - filled



Saturday October 2 ~


7am
8am - filled
9am - filled
10am - filled
11am - filled
1pm - filled
2pm - filled
3pm - filled
4pm - filled
5pm - filled



Sunday October 3 ~


8am - filled
9am - filled
1pm - filled
2pm - filled
3pm - filled
4pm - filled
5pm - filled

comment here if you are interested in a slot. i will pencil you in. payment must be received for your session by September 15th or the time slot WILL BE REOPENED.


More holiday cards coming your way this week. All holiday card samples will be up by September 30th!!

Have a great week!
Mauri

2 comments:

  1. I'd like the 8AM Sunday. Will I be able to use your sitting fee certificate I bought at a silent auction? Sherry williamson email: sherryskywalker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that is totally fine. i will put you down for sunday at 8am. thanks! mauri

    ReplyDelete