Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Proofs

Easter proofing is finally starting to go smoothly and I was able to get a lot of galleries up today.  I should be close to finishing tomorrow and whoever is not up tomorrow should be up by the end of the weekend.  Remember that if you order online, you can use the coupon EASTER2014 to apply your $25 off credit for orders over $100.  If you'd rather me do it, again, just email me like always.  I've had a lot of regular sessions this week and a few newborns so it's been hectic to say the least!!!  If you are looking to book a spring session with me ~ ESPECIALLY in the Jackson area, please contact me ASAP.  I have one day that I know I'll be there and I will have very limited availability.  I will be there more starting in June.

Remember to place your Easter orders by April 20th {EASTER DAY} in order to use your mini credit.  Thanks so much guys!!! 

Mauri

No comments:

Post a Comment