Monday, February 1, 2010

Ok, let the voting begin!!!

I know that I've forgotten some people so, please just shoot me an email or message and I'll add you. It wasn't easy getting it all organized and sorted. I had nominations coming in from several different portals and that gets confusing. You have until the end of the month to vote and I'm not sure how many times you can vote...can someone share?? I might can change a setting if it would be more fun a different way. Let me know, I don't want to vote and throw anything off. Wouldn't be fair!! :)

Traci Patrick won the free session contest this morning!! Congrats!!!!

Also, if you're late getting in on the Best OF contest, you can still nominate pictures from 2009. Just email me with your faves. I did have to narrow down some people. I tried to give everyone a few but not go overboard with any one family. :)

Have fun and let me know if there's any problems. This is new for me so it's still a work in progress. Oh and I think you need to share the blog with friends and family so that you'll get the most votes and win!!! Just a thought.........

(EDIT) ok, so once the voting begins, i can't add more options to the poll so here's the deal, if i have forgotten you or you would like to add a picture to the contest i am creating one last category, it will be called "the forgotten" category or "leftovers" or something like that but it will be CLOSED for good on February 5th so email me and let me know what i messed up so i can get it all ready to post on Friday.

Mauri

No comments:

Post a Comment