Monday, March 8, 2010

housekeeping....

Congrats to all the winners of the contest!! Your prizes will be in the week of spring break. Right now, I'm working on getting all recent orders put into the system. Remember that if you have edits with your order it will take longer to get the pictures in. I'm hoping to have all recent orders in and ready for pickup by Saturday.

mini sessions - had a GREAT day at Reunion yesterday. What a beautiful place to go for pictures. All the kids did great and I can't wait to get some samples up for you. This Saturday, the 13th, will be the first "Day in the Country" at the Rushing family's land outside of Brandon. I will post directions later in the week here and on my facebook page. The day is almost full but I can fit in a 1pm, 1:30 and 2:30 - those times are always hard because it's naptime, but if you have older kids that don't need naps, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment