Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HOLIDAY MADNESS!!!!! :)




Weekend time slots are completely full for mini sessions. I am almost completely full for regular sessions as well. I have a few time slots available on October 9th and a few available on November 6th right now. I also can shoot on Friday afternoons and have October 29th open and November 5th. If you are on a yearly plan DO NOT WAIT to sign up for a holiday time slot. I have set up certain times this year and once they are all full, that is it. I will not take any more.


HALLOWEEN mini mini -


As I was decorating for halloween this past weekend, I realized that my FAVORITE thing about Halloween is looking at all the adorable framed pictures I have of my children in their costumes over the years. We have one from every year and each year the collection grows. I cherish those pictures so much! October 31st is a Sunday and I'm not sure if that is Trick or Treat day or not, but I want to offer you a quick chance to come by and have a little memory captured of your little ones!


Here's the plan -


I will be at the Laurelwood Clubhouse from 3-5pm with some pumpkins and hay and maybe a cute bench and some mums. :) Bring your little one by before ToTing and have a picture made. I will also have suckers and candy for their buckets.


COST - $20 and you get a set of 4-5 proofs (size 4x6)


This is not a fancy session and will be come and go. You don't have to have a certain time slot, but I need to know how many people will be coming so let me know over the next few days if this is something you plan on attending. I don't want it to get too crazy and need to know how many to plan for.
See you at the farm this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment