Thursday, August 25, 2011

Very excited!!!

I'm so excited to let you guys know that my new website is in the works as I type! I have been wanting to do this for so long now and it's just been too crazy. I hope to get it up and "live" by September 1st. So, a few things will change with the new site but I'll for sure keep you posted. The BEST change is that you will be able to put you order in online instead of having to email me. I will keep the smugmug site as an archive/storage site and will open up all of your old galleries (2010 and older) so that you can order straight from smugmug. This of course will all take time and patience on your part but I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Still contemplating the Santa sessions and barn sessions and card designs are in the works..........will keep you posted on everything happening here at MHphotography so check back often!!!


In the mean time, stay cool..... I can't wait for Fall weather to arrive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment