Friday, August 24, 2012

HOLIDAYS, CONTEST, SANTA & MINIS!!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Don't forget to share my facebook page with your friends!!  It's so easy and you could win an 11x14 or a free mini session!!  Contest ends Sunday night at midnight!   All they need to do is post under the contest thread that you sent them. 

Santa minis are almost full.  I'm so excited that we've had such a great response for Santa Mike!  I can't wait for you to meet him.  

If you have signed up for a holiday session and have paid for it PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check the schedule below and make sure your name is where it needs to be.  I try very hard to get it all correct, but sometimes I double book a slot on accident because I'm getting FB messages, texts, emails and phone calls.  It's a little crazy, help a sister out!! :)

If you haven't paid for a slot that you requested, I have, up until tomorrow morning kept it available for you, but because the minis are filling up quickly - especially Canton - I will be giving unpaid sessions to other clients if they are requested.

I'm hoping to get Christmas card samples and information up in the next few weeks and if you're still waiting on beach pics, that's what I'm working on this weekend along with pee wee football and the hub's birthday.  I don't know about you guys but I'm THRILLED that fall is right around the corner.  Gives me chills just thinking about it.  I LOVE this time of the year.

Do the contest!!  Pay for your minis!!!  Be on the look out for card info!!!  AND have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment