Friday, March 22, 2013

The Weather and Southaven Bunny Pics...

Oh my, the weather in Southaven is such a bummer these days.  Can we have just a little sunshine on one of my mini weekends.  I'm making a mental note for next year to schedule Easter/Spring pics in April as opposed to March!

That being said, I still plan on shooting on Sunday at my house.  The address is:

3380 Woodland Trace E
Southaven, MS  38672

The schedule looks like this:

8:20 L. Berryhill
8:40 P. Tatko
9:00 A. White
3:20 K. Latham
3:40 L. Petree
4:00 A. Meadows
4:20 R. Zemen
4:40 S. Bibb
5:00 B. Allen

It is supposed to rain all day tomorrow and be cold and very windy on Sunday.  Sigh.  That definitely presents challenges but I think I've found a corner we can use in the yard that will be cute and we can get to it without the use of a boat.

Now, if you feel that all these things sound awful and you do not want to dress your babies up in their Easter frocks and romp around in the muddy wetness, I UNDERSTAND.  And, there are options.  I can move your shoot to a weekday this week and you can still have bunnies in your pictures (the bunnies are returning to their Jackson home on Good Friday).  I will have some morning and after school times available.  Just text me if this sounds appealing to you.  If bunnies are not something that you HAVE TO HAVE I can move your shoot to the weekend after Easter or even the weekend after that.   Maybe spring will have arrived at that point. 

Thanks to you all for your understanding.  And, please know that my goal is to get the BEST pics possible for you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment