Thursday, January 2, 2014

Winter Sale and some upcoming Spring/Summer information....

RIGHT NOW ~ 20% off everything!  Prints, digital downloads, session fees - now thru January 15th.  Email me at maurihart@comcast.net to place your orders!


Spring Sessions ~ I'm looking at March for Spring minis.  March 1/2 will be in the Jackson area.  March 22/23rd will be in the DeSoto County area.  Message me here or email me if you are planning to signup for a spring mini with me this year.  I will have more information on the exact times soon.


BEACH SESSIONS ~ I will be in the 30A area during the first two weeks of June ~ I have not finalized my plans but will be doing that soon as well.  I will be in Orange Beach mid-late July.  More info on beach time availability will be posted soon.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment