Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Southaven Makeups, Easter Proofs and online ordering {{{SALE}}}

SUNDAY AT CHARLESTON ROWE IN HERNANDO ~  put Ferguson Road in your GPS and you will find me.


1:20 L. Jones
1:40 M. Kimbell
2:00 A. Meyers
2:20 S. Bibb
2:40
3:00 S. Brown
3:20 L. Bloodworth
3:40 A. Guess
4:00 F. Boyd
4:20 B. Bailey

The schedule above was copy and pasted from the March weekend that was rained out.  IF this is NOT right and you needed a different time please just email me. 


EASTER PROOF GALLERIES - I'm working as fast as I can on them.  I am done with Friday's sessions and moving on to Saturday's.  Be on the lookout for a link from me.  Your Easter galleries will be setup for online ordering.  Remember to order by the 20th to get your $25 mini credit (EASTER2014).  Today is the last day to use the SPRING15 code.  When ordering online, you can only use ONE code.



Let me know if you have any problems and ALSO, summer mini sessions - I am trying to come up with something fun to do in June.  If you have ideas, please share!!!!  Thanks!


Mauri

No comments:

Post a Comment