Friday, October 10, 2014

Sessions this weekend (Oct 10th, 11th, 12th)

Today we will be at the Fair in Jackson.  I will be near the trade mart so park there and look for me there.  I like to use the food booths and game booths as back drops.  If your name is NOT on my list below but you signed up and paid for a session, please text me and let me know!  Sometimes I miss putting people down and I don't want to miss YOU.

Tomorrow morning I will be in Canton shooting several regular sessions on the square.  Look for me near the Subway restaurant before noon and after noon, look for me near la di da's.  As always, text or call me at 601-260-5069 if you have any trouble!  Sunday, I will be in Tunica doing some regular sessions as well. 

Finally, next weekend's minis in DeSoto are going to be at the Merry Christmas Tree Farm off Getwell Road.  Very excited about this location!  I will have more info this week.  I've had a lot of people message me this week about Christmas sessions and right now I am basically just slammed.  I am considering doing some the week of Thanksgiving - like that Sunday, Monday, Tuesday before.  If you are still in need of a Holiday sitting, please email me at maurihartphotography1@yahoo.com.  I will see what I can do for you!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment