Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Just to keep everyone updated.................

I am so close to being completely caught up on editing.  It's a wonderful feeling!  I'm going to be out of town for a long weekend so if I for some reason do not get you up before tomorrow, you will be up on Monday.  I will also be starting the card assembly process on Monday.  I will go in the order that I receive requests.  I will also let you know when your sample is up so that we can finalize your order but I do not foresee it taking longer than a week to get all cards done and okayed.  Remember that I need all requests for cards in by November 17th. 

I have added a package buying feature online!!  I'm so excited!  This is a great way to save on packages for you and family and friends for the holidays.  Remember if you had a mini session with me, you have a special discount that will expire on November 30th.  There is no exception to this!

If you want to use one of your pictures in a card but do not want to wait on me to "get it together" please take advantage of my digital options in the post below.

As always, text or message or email me with any questions!  Just remember that this weekend I will be enjoying the windy city with my family and will be away from my computer. 


Thanks so much for the business and patience and love this holiday season!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment