Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring Minis Tomorrow....

We are still on for minis tomorrow in Ridgeland at Dinsmor.  I'm about to leave north MS and head south.  I know there has been some nasty weather the past few days/weeks so I am going to ride by and just check the area to make sure everything looks good for in the morning.  If I think it's too bad we will move the pictures to the Renaissance shopping area.  It will at least be dry there.  I will post an update tonight to let you know for sure but I'm betting Dinsmor looks pretty!    The temps will be cool in the morning but should warm up nicely as the day progresses.  I will have a few small chairs that the kids can sit in but we will mostly try and use the natural elements there - bridge/rocks/logs/walking trail/etc.  If your child can not sit up, please dress and prepare to be in the pictures with him/her. 

If you have any specific questions regarding tomorrow, please text me at 601-260-5069.

Thanks!

Mauri

No comments:

Post a Comment