Monday, July 6, 2015

FALL MINI SIGNUPS.....

I'm utilizing the website Sign Up Genius this year for mini sessions.  Hoping it will make things easier on me and I'll have less errors on my part.  I sometimes get overwhelmed in the fall and double book slots or whatever...........it gets CRAZY!

I will be offering sessions at the following locations on weekends in the fall.  Most will be Sunday afternoons but I will probably add a few Saturdays here and there as well once I get my kids' schedules a bit more ironed out!!

Locations ~

Canton Square ~ Urban/street look

Natchez Trace ~ pretty in late fall with the leaves and wooden fence/cabin

Hernando Square ~ Urban/street look with an Americana feel

Memphis Botanic Gardens ~ Greenery/fall colors, pretty pathways


Possibly Shelby Farms in Memphis will be added as well or Cedar Hill Farms in Hernando.




I have many dates already added to Sign-Up Genius and it's super easy to sign up to secure a spot.  I also have some fair sessions in Jackson added and will look into adding a few fair slots for Southaven.



I will update this blog post periodically throughout the holiday season!!  So stay tuned!!!


LINKS FOR SIGNUP GENIUS ~


Fall Minis

Fair Sessions




1 comment: