Friday, August 6, 2010

Mini Sessions for FALL 2010 and regular session information.....

MINI SESSION DATES

October 10th - CANTON

FULL

October 17th - NATCHEZ TRACE

FULL

October 24th - REUNION

FULL



As the time slots are filled, I will remove that slot from view.

Once these dates and times are full, I will consider adding minis to November. This will be ALL for October. Mini sessions can be just the kids or the whole family. Minis are limited to one outfit. NO OUTFIT CHANGES. Minis are great for Christmas cards and gifts.

For customers who are on plans and/or want full session times, I will have Saturday slots available and every Friday morning I will be shooting in Madison at Wright's Mill. I will save other weekday mornings for newborns and in-home baby clients. I will post locations for Saturdays soon - I am waiting until I see all the football schedules. ;)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, contact me ASAP for a time slot. These go fast and every single year I have people who wait until the last minute and don't get in. Please don't do that! Plan ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment