Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer is ENDING!! Holidays around the corner! SALE!!!!!

So the summer contest really never got going. Basically, I got swamped with life. My kids are super precious and full of lots of energy and I decided to spend all my extra time and energy with them. We visited Sandestin and Rosemary Beach this summer and had fabulous times! The kids are still talking about their two beach vacations. We had plans to be at Orange Beach this week but those were cancelled after the oil situation and other things that just happened to come up.

To make up for the lack of the contest, I'm going to run a sale for all blog people that order and mention the code "SUMMER" in their order. If you do that you get 20% off your order. No other discounts apply with this sale so you can't combine a plan discount with a sale discount. Sale will run thru August.

Mini session dates and locations will be up this week. I will run 3 mini sessions during the fall. They will all be on Sunday afternoons. They will be 20-30 minute sessions and will cost $50. With the mini session fee you will receive a $25 print credit on your order and the print credit MUST be used by November 30th, 2010. After that, it is VOID. Mini sessions will be in October and if any are added, they will be in early November.

Christmas cards this year.....I will have about 60-70 (NEW) pre designed cards for the holidays and they will all be viewable here and on my website. I will NOT be designing custom cards this year. I hope to have a large enough selecetion to satisfy all tastes. Time makes it hard to custom design something unique for every client. I hope that you all understand and I look forward to showing you the great new card collection I will be offering this holiday season!!

Looking for location suggestions for the minis.......I will for sure do a Canton session and a Natchez Trace session. Need one more?? Anyone have any fabulous idea? Maybe something with a barn or old truck? Would LOVE an old truck for kids to sit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment