Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Proofs, Cards, Orders, OH MY!!!

Here's a run down -

If you have had a session prior to today (november 9th), you can expect to have your proofs posted by this weekend. If yours are NOT UP by Monday, please send me an email.

If you have requested a card design prior to today, it will be added to your gallery by Monday. If it is not added to your gallery by Monday at NOON, please send me an email.

If you have placed an order in the past few weeks it will be in middle of next week. If you haven't heard about an order that you've placed by next Wednesday (the 17th) please send me an email.

Please remember that there is one of me and lots and lots of you guys and I do get overwhelmed during this time of the year. I need your patience and understanding. I WILL get it all done and you WILL have your pictures and cards in time.


If you do not want to wait around on me to put a card together for you, you have an OPTION, buy a digital file for $50 to use in a card from wherever you like. This is a great option and puts the control in your hands.

This weekend is the last weekend for back-to-back shoots - I am heading to the Delta. The exact location is:

403 East Percy Street Indianola

Please text me if you need something quickly. It is my fastest response tool at the moment.

601-260-5069

And, I am taking absolutely NO MORE sessions for 2010.


Have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment