Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekly Holiday Update...

Thanks to everyone who has been contacting me about cards and orders. If you haven't received a response email from me yet, you will by the end of the weekend. I am still assembling cards and if you requested several samples, it may take longer to get posted to your gallery. Lots of orders were placed this week and should be ready for pick up tomorrow or early next week. If you placed an order that needed some kind of edit or change, it may take longer so contact me Monday and I'll give you an update.

All sessions done prior to today will be posted to the site by Sunday, November 21st. Keep checking daily, I'm adding as fast as my computer allows.

On a personal note, I have a child with strep and my day has gotten a little off and I'm a bit behind. I am still feeling more organized than past years or maybe I just know that I WILL GET THRU the rush and be okay. Thanks again for all of your patience. Remember that when you email me an order, you get put on a list and there are other people in front of you. This is the time of the year that I get many orders daily and it takes a while to weed thru them.



****************LASTLY****************

digital file for a card - $50
cd of session - $150

No comments:

Post a Comment