Monday, January 31, 2011

ALMOST SPRING Mini Sessions!!! and a February Sale....

I will be doing mini sessions at Highland Village on Sunday, February 20th and Sunday, March 6th. The info....

$50/session (prepaid)
30 minute session
(2)5x7's and (1) set of wallets included with session fee (same pose)

special pricing on proof cd ~ $100

Email me or comment here for a time slot. We will get started at 1pm and go until 4pm.



February SALE ~

All orders that total $200 or more receive a FREE 8x10.

Purchase a cd of your 2010 session for $100.



Payment must be made and received by February 28th.


BEACH SESSIONS....

I have 2 slots left for Orange Beach (June 3rd and June 4th).

I have several left for Sandestin/Destin (July 16-22).


Easter/Spring minis will be in late March and early April. I am working on location but know that we will do somewhere with lots of azaleas, green grass and prettiness!! Can't wait for spring.

5 comments:

  1. I want a slot. I'd prefer the February date, but will fill in any slot you have open. Love the Highland Village idea!

    Paige Black Clayton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a session in late March, early morning if that is possible?

    Thanks sista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love to do the late march early april mini session.

    ReplyDelete