Monday, January 24, 2011

BEACH DATES and Info.....

Beach sessions this year will be limited. I will be in Orange Beach June 1-5th. I will also be in Sandestin for a week but these dates haven't been set yet. I'm waiting on word from the condo owners. I will post the dates as soon as I have them. If I have a huge response, I will consider adding a 3rd week as well.

Basic Beach Session Info ~

$225 session fee (due in full by May 1st)
Session will begin around sunset - generally around 6:30-6:45pm
Only one session will be booked each day.
Session will last 45minutes - 1hour
One cd with all proofs on it will be mailed to you approximately 3 weeks after photos have been taken.

***you can include as many family members as you like in the session hour***



Stay tuned for Spring mini dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment