Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mini location and other information.....

Location for minis in Madison this weekend will be out at Lake Caroline.  I will be at the nature walk/playground area that is near the Hamptons.  I will post specific directions HERE on Thursday.  Please check back for that info.  If it rains ~ and it looks like it may on Friday ~ we will move the sessions over to the yellow clubhouse (near the Mermaid Cafe) and use the covered porch there.  I will put updates here and on Facebook as the day progresses but please feel free to text me on Friday if you want a quick answer.  Remember that there are NO outfit changes during mini sessions and that if you are late for the session, your session is cut short so please try to be early.  If you are early please give the person ahead of you space and do not come "watch" or "help" them in any way.  I will signal to you when it is time for you to get started.  It generally takes me about 10-15 minutes to get what I need so there is a little extra time worked in for getting settled, saying hi and making the transition. 

Let me know if you have any questions and look for the directions on Thursday.  I need to make sure I have all the street names correct.

Thanks!
Mauri

No comments:

Post a Comment