Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring Special!!!!

I'm so very excited that spring is on its way!  This winter has been pretty cold for us in Mississippi ~ BLAH.  I am ready for green and color to come back and stay for a while.  In celebration of spring returning, I'm running a 10% off sale on all prints and digital downloads.  This helps me out tremendously because lots of sessions start happening in March and this is a great way to get all my winter orders taken care of before that!!  Here's the details!!!

~ 10% off print orders of $100 or more
~ 10% off all full gallery digital downloads
~ 15% off prints/digitals if you are on a yearly plan
~ Print orders over $250 receive the discount PLUS free shipping


HURRY!  The spring special will end on March 20th.  All orders and payments must be made by March 20th at 6pm in order to qualify.


 FINALLY ~ I have all weekends completely booked until June.  If you are needing a regular session or plan session, please get with me ASAP to get on the calendar.  This is a crazy busy time of the year and I don't want anyone to miss out on a session!!


  







No comments:

Post a Comment