Thursday, March 27, 2014

SLIGHT Location CHANGE...

MEET ME ON MY MOM'S FRONT PORCH!!  ALL IS SET UP AND SO CUTE!  TOO MUDDY ON THE LAKE LOT.  103 SAVANNAH BEND, MADISON

I told you guys that I would post directions tonight.  I had originally thought that we would do them at the Lake Caroline nature area/playground, but have decided instead to do them on my parents' lake lot (still in Lake Caroline).

Use this address for your GPS ~ 103 Savannah Bend, Madison, MS

From Stribling Road ~

Take the Camden Crossing entrance (not Caroline Blvd) ~ DO NOT TAKE GARY STREET.  This is wrong on GPS.

Camden Crossing to Caroline Crossing (you will take a right onto Caroline Crossing)

Go thru 2 stop signs and then take a left on Hampton Crossing (this road goes by nature area/walking trail/playground)

Go around and turn/veer/curve right onto Caroline Blvd.

Take a left onto Lake Ridge.

Take a right onto Savannah Bend.  You will see two empty lots on your right (just past a two story home).  I will be there with everything set up.  Please pull in on the gravel drive but do NOT PARK THERE.  Park on the grass in the lot.  The gravel drive is a neighbor's and I do not want to block their driveway during mini sessions.


My CELL 601-260-5069


I will still be watching the weather and checking ground conditions.  If it's too wet, I'll post to FB and here and we will go to the yellow clubhouse.






No comments:

Post a Comment