Monday, January 11, 2010

BEST of 2009 Contest...

This contest is for all sessions done in 2009. Here's how it works. I will have 4 divisions....

Best Smile (wins 11x14)

Best Eyes (wins 11x14)

Best Group (wins 11x14)

Best Style (wins 11x14)

Overall Winner (wins 16x20)

Contest will take nominations until the end of January and then February will be voting month. Awards will be given on March 1st. Email me with nominations, I will decide what division the pics will be placed in. Or comment here and I'll start adding them to the blog. When you nominate, tell me the gallery name and the proof number.

Have fun!!

6 comments:

  1. A. Fratesi picture number 35 for Best Group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fratesi for BEST GROUP (Pic #35) They are the cutest family!!! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Fratesi for BEST GROUP- Pic #35. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A. Fratesi pic #35 for Best Group--I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. George, October gallery, pic #25, for Best Eyes

    ReplyDelete