Friday, January 15, 2010

What beach???














Sooooooo......

Now that the holidays are behind it is time to start thinking about summer and beach photos. I know, I know! It seems too soon, but.....people are already asking.

Last year I spent two weeks on the beach vacationing with family and did a total of about 15 sessions. It was great and those sweet families were fabulous guinea pigs! I learned so much about it and I can't wait to go back this year. My dilemma is where to go?? I will FOR SURE be in Orange Beach the first weekend of August. That's been decided and I'm leaning toward Destin/Sandestin in June. I would love some feedback on this because I want to be there for as many people as possible. Here's what I want to know - are you vacationing at the beach this year? Where do you plan on going? Orange Beach, Fort Morgan, Destin, Pensacola?? Do you plan on having beach portraits made?

My beach sessions this year will work like this:

$200 ($100 deposit required) ~ sessions will last one hour. No limit on the number of family members. Sessions will be scheduled for 7am and 7pm. Sunrise and sunset. No more than 2 sessions each day. Sessions will include a spiral bound proof book that includes all proofs and a cd with 10 images. Additional prints and packages may be purchased later.
Check back tomorrow for more contest nominations - I got behind on them due to Jackson's water "crisis" and the school shutdown situation. Thankfully, they went back today. Yay!!! Love them ~ precious angels. :)

1 comment:

  1. We are planning to go to Orange Beach this year. Hopefully in June.

    ReplyDelete