Monday, January 11, 2010

Update...contests and thanks!!

I'm very excited about how the contests are going so far. I will post the pics that were nominated tonight while I work. I can't wait to see how the voting goes in February. REMEMBER - We are currently nominating pictures, not voting yet. I will posts lots of reminders when that time comes and you can tell all your friends and family to drop by and vote. Also, I'm limiting nominations to one proof per gallery. Makes it easier and gets the best of the best on the blog. Tell your friends, too. I'm not sure if the messages are getting to everyone and I don't want to seem like a broken record with constant emails and FB updates. :)

I know most of you are on Facebook and I want to thank you all so much for "becoming fans" of my page. I am almost to the 500 member mark and that is just amazing to me!! I hope to hit 1000 by next year.

Have a great night!

Mauri

No comments:

Post a Comment