Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW YEAR! New BLOG!









Happy New Year All!! Trying to incorporate blogging into my business. I am hoping this will be a better way to stay in touch with all my fabulous customers. Things have settled down now that the holidays are over. It was a wonderful season and I hope that all of your cards and presents were great! Still working out the kinks for the whole blog thing. May take a while to get all the sizing and whatnot correct.

To kick off the new year, I'm running a sale on print orders. 15% off all orders during January. Also, I'll be at the studio quite a bit doing plan-babies so if you need session, just let me know.

This Sunday, I'm offering a few mini-sessions in Canton - $50 - it will be chilly but hats and scarfs and boots make the best pictures.

Beach dates will soon be decided on soon and I'm looking at mid-June for the first ones. Will post those as soon as I know for sure.

I'm going to announce a fun contest tomorrow so check back. It will involve your creative sides. And, anyone out there know of a skilled carpentar? I have something I need built for the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment