Sunday, January 31, 2010

LAST DAY~~

Ok folks, get your orders in for prints and cds - today's the last day for the winter sale! I will be up late tonight checking emails and also getting all the nominations ready to be posted tomorrow on the blog for the 2009 Best OF contest. YAY!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see what voting brings. Spread the word to friends and family to come put their votes in. The photos will be categorized and numbered so it will be easy to vote.

If you have ordered a CD from the CD sale I will have those ready for pickup by Wednesday of this week. If you live out of town I will be mailing your CD by Wednesday of this week.

If I haven't responded to you about an order, PLEASE resend it. I get many emails during the day and there's only one of me and many of you. I sometimes need the extra help!

Valentine's mini sessions went FABULOUS yesterday!!! What a great day for studio. The weather was horrible - I was so glad that it worked out that way. All the kids did wonderfully and I can't wait to get those pics edited and up for you guys to see. Next Saturday is Wright's Mill and Canton got changed due to the Super Bowl.

Spring minis are next on the list and they are going to happen over the course of two weekends. One weekend will be in the Madison/Reunion area and the other will be in the Brandon/Rez area. I will have specific locales picked out by next weekend along with the dates. Both spring weekends will be in March.

And lastly a few side notes - I am looking to tap into two new markets this year - daycares and seniors. Need your help though - I am looking for daycares in the area and do portraits in the spring and fall and that are maybe looking for a change. I have lots of ideas and will offer reasonable pricing and non-cheesy backdrops and ideas. For the senior market - I am looking for 4-6 soon to be seniors (current juniors) in the area to act as my senior reps for 2010/2011. This would include lots of freebies for them and would help me get my info out to friends, etc. Let me know if you know of any interested people.


Happy SUNDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment